Link PAN Card With Aadhaar Online
With the time nearing by every one has to file IT returns for the 2017 fiscal year. But before filing the income tax returns, You all need to link Aadhar number with your PAN card. It has become mandatory that who ever has PAN card must furnish their aadhaar number to the principle director general of income tax.
We will provide you with simple steps to link your PAN card with Aadhaar online
- First you need to log in to income tax efiling website (https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/)
- On the home page you have to click on left side which shows link Aadhar which will blink in red.
- Then it will ask you to enter your PAN card number, Aadhar number, Name as per Aadhar and for security it will ask you to enter word verification which will be shown as Captcha Code, Then click on Link Aadhar.
- If you enter all the details correctly it will link the PAN and Aadhar. In case if there is any discrepancy in your details you will recive an OTP to confirm the linkage. You have to enter the OTP and click on save to continue.
- You can also link the details after logging into the IT Website , Once you log in click on profile settings in the top menu. You will find the a button Link Aadhar.
- Enter your Aadhar number and then click on save to continue.
- If you have any discrepancies you can upload scan copy of your PAN card or register via OTP